Dr. Richard Ellerkmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellerkmann?

August 30th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

I was experiencing terrible discomfort from pelvic prolapse and was referred to Dr. Ellerkmann. I was immediately at ease with him and appreciated the time he took to go over just what was going on with me and explaining how to correct it. I had my surgery a week ago and am doing so well, I feel like a new person. Dr. Ellerkmann is not just a fantastic surgeon, he is one of the nicest, most understanding doctors. I can't recommend him highly enough. : )

February 24th, 2017

Awesome Physician

I thought my active life was over at 51 but thanks to Dr. Ellerkmann I am on the road to recovery and being active again. He is an amazing doctor who cares about his patients. He listens and explains things in terms of easy understanding. His bedside manner cannot be beat. I would recommend him to anyone having issues.

December 2nd, 2016

Is very open and answers all questions and has the patient welfare as his first concern

November 23rd, 2015

OUTSTANDING!!!

Dr. E removed my ovaries years ago and most recently hysterectomy. He is very professional, conservative and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend him to all my friends.

June 1st, 2015

I find Dr. Ellerkmann to be very kind, compassionate and caring. He takes the time to explain to you the details of your condition, answers all your questions and addresses your concerns. He certainly goes out of his way to Instill confidence and trust........

February 5th, 2015

Can't Go Wrong with this Physician

Dr. Ellerkmann recommended a surgical procedure to control incontinence and I have been completely dry since the surgery. More than I could have hoped for.

September 19th, 2014

Excellent care

As a patient of Dr. Ellerkman's for several years, I am extremely pleased with his professional ethic, accuracy and bedside manner. He treats me as though I am the most important patient on his schedule.

August 14th, 2017