Dr. Richard Ellin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ellin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

AMAZING PHYSICIAN

There is not another Dr. Ellin. His proffesionialism and intelligence is exceeded only by his caring, humanness and kindness.

May 15th, 2016

Excellent Doctor - hate to see him go

I found Dr. Ellin after moving my insurance to Kaiser. I had been having major difficulties getting my blood sugar under control. Dr. Ellin took me off of an expensive medication, placed me on insulin, and it gradually started going back down. I'm almost to my ideal goal now. On the downside, I received a letter noting that he will be retiring soon. Thank you Dr. Ellin for helping me get everything under control. I hate to see you go, but wish you well in retirement.

February 19th, 2013

Great Internist

Dr Ellin was my doctor while I was with Kaiser. He is very caring and thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 26th, 2012

Good doctor working in a mediocre system

Kaiser is becoming more like a production line than a caring center for the practice of medicine. Get you in and then quickly get you out. My last physical I wasn't even asked to remove my shirt. You call that a comprehensive exam? I have found I need to ask lots of questions, email my doctor regularly and insist on some testing when I feel I'm getting resistance.

February 3rd, 2012

Have some problems getting a appointment when needed.Sometimes appears busy and not insterented in what is going on with me.

April 20th, 2010

I've known Dr.Ellin for 16 years. He has a very busy schedule but always is there for us to answer questions and give support. He is a very kind man with a good sense of humour, too. If he ever retires or moves away it would be a dark day!

February 2nd, 2010

Great Doctor - Perfect Fit For Me

This is a really good doctor. He is thorough, patient, competent. He is friendly and genuinely interested in me as a patient. He takes as much time as needed to answer any questions I have. I've had quite a few doctors in my 68 years of living. I've never had one I liked better than Dr. Ellin. During my first visit he diagnosed me with prostate cancer. When I had a hard time deciding between surgery and radiation, he called me from his cell phone and talked for a long time helping me to understand everything I needed to know to make this important decision. I've been cancer free for nearly 11 years now. In my opinion, doctors don't get better than Dr. Ellin. He's my doctor for life!

September 1st, 2017