A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Elman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Elman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Elman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Elman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Elman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Elman practice?
- Dr. Richard Elman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Elman practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY and Jamestown, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.