Learn more about Dr. Richard Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Emerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Emerson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Richard Emerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Emerson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists, Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors, Phoenix Family Physicians, and Phoenix Neurologists.