A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Emerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Emerson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Richard Emerson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Emerson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists, Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors, and Phoenix Neurologists.