A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Emerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Emerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emerson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Emerson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Emerson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Emerson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Emerson practice?
- Dr. Richard Emerson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Emerson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists, Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors, Phoenix Family Physicians, and Phoenix Neurologists.