Dr. Richard England MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 7th, 2015
Knowledgeable
He's very knowledgeable unfortunate forgets things falls asleep not attentive at all takes forever in the computer to input information he retired and rightfully so I didn't like what he did he sent my file over to another doctor without my permission needless to say I found out he didn't even send me a letter no authorization now they want me to pay for those documents that he sent over without my permission I refused I don't know how many other patients he did this to as a matter of fact that institution is not even on my health insurance.

February 9th, 2012
my wife was very ill for a few months her primary put her in the hosp. for one week were they ran numerous test and found no nothing.Treated her as if she had pneomonia and sent her home feeling very ill.A week later went to see Dr England my wife has lupus and when she told Dr. England her syptoms he immediately investigated some of the illenesses associated with lupus, One of them was blood clods he call the hosp. and sent her there to have a CT scan of the full perimeter of both lungs and found that she had a showering of blood clods that were surrounding the outer part of both lungs. If it wasn't for Dr. England taking the time to research lupus she would not be here today. he really listens to his patients. A he's very thorough.

June 2nd, 2011
This guy acted like he was a zombie. He may have been a good doctor at one time, but he should have retired a long time ago. Terrible diagnosis. He seemed lost. And bills according to the ammount of time he spends with you. Trouble is he takes forever to do things . What takes him an hour would take others ten minuets. Like I said,He should retire.