A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Engle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Engle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Engle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Engle practice?
- Dr. Richard Engle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Engle practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.