Dr. Richard Engle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Engle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 10th, 2013

Dr Engle was efficient in his approach and very thorough in his procedure. The staff at the office was friendly and courteous. The office is convenient for me as it is in a good location. I would recommend this Mayo location to friends and Dr Engle if you are looking for a no nonsense but excellent diagnosis.

June 12th, 2012

Worst Doctor EVER

Dr. Engle is an awful man. He was our new Family doctor and I went in to him for the first time with my 1yr old son to get advice on travel vaccines my family would need for our vacation to Peru. He recommended me the travel specialist at Mayo Clinic but not before criticizing me on what an awful mother I was for taking my 1 yr. old son to Peru where he was sure to get very, very sick. By the end of it I was ready to cry and punch him. And the entire time he kept giving my son this annoyed look if I let him run around the office. He's 1 and walking and doesnt like to be held the entire time but Dr. Engle insisted I didnt let him roam free in the room. Mind you this is a FAMILY doctor. When I did see the travel specialist who was much kinder he said there was no problem me taking my son to Peru. Needless to say my family and I travelled to Peru and NO ONE including my son got sick. I will NEVER return to this doctor or the Mayo Arrowhead facility.

June 5th, 2012

Good Doc

Got in quick, he seemed knowledgeable and professional. Took care of my problem.

October 12th, 2011

Mayo Dr. Does NOT Think Outside The Box

Went to this Dr for a referral for a rheumatologist. One blood test which did not show arthritis and my referral was written off by this Dr. I have 5 MRIs and two e-xrays showing otherwise. Oh, I did get a prescription before I was even diagnosed, but too smart to take a pill for an unknown illness. So why am I told Mayo is so great and they look at things differently? Very Bad Experience with this Dr. Blood test results being sent two months after the fact and only after I request a referral. I know people w/RA and their blood tests are normal too. So much weight in one test. Not to mention that some Dr I don't even know signed off on my prescription instead of the above Dr. What is happening to our medical community? Sad, very sad.

September 22nd, 2016