A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Englehardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Englehardt, MD, FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Englehardt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Englehardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Englehardt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Englehardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kirk Englehardt MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Englehardt practice?
- Dr. Richard Englehardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Englehardt practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.