A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard English, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. English has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean English MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. English practice?
- Dr. Richard English has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard English practices Occupational Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Preventive Medicine Specialists.