Dr. Richard Enns MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Huntington Beach, CA

4.9

September 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
Having worked in the medical profession for a number of years, I found Dr. Enns to be an very caring and knowledgable doctor. These days, you don't find doctors who will take the time to throughly cover your concerns. Dr. Enns will. I highly recommend this Doctor!

August 16th, 2010
I recommend Dr. Enns very highly. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He explains everything, not only what's going on but also how he figured it out. He is prudent and very smart.

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Enns is the BEST!
Love him!!! He is concerned about the whole person. He takes him time to explain what is going on and listens when you talk. Only drawback is getting in to see him. He is so busy that you can be left on hold 15 minutes just trying to make an appointment. But I have found that if you seriously need to see him, he will make the time. Office wait times have greatly imporved!

July 13th, 2009
Takes his Time.
I have never felt rushed or put off with Dr. Enns. He takes his time with every patient. This is wonderful--if he's with you. If you are, however, stuck in your room in a paper gown...it's not so wonderful. If this is the only problem with a doctor, I will take it. I would rather be upset that he was too thorough than be impressed with his promptness and feel like he was negligent.My advice, bring a list of questions ( he will answer them all) and a good book. He's worth the wait.

March 10th, 2009
I have been with this doctor since I was born. He always spends as much time with me as I need and uses his free time to visit his patients in the hospitals and check up on him. I would recommend him to anyone who is look for a doctor. He does outstanding work at his job.