A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Erbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Erbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erbe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wesley Erbe MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Erbe practice?
- Dr. Richard Erbe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Erbe practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mayville, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pediatricians, and Buffalo Geneticists.