A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Erbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Erbe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erbe
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Erbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erbe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wesley Erbe MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Erbe practice?
- Dr. Richard Erbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Erbe practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Clinical Cytogenetic, and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pediatricians, and Buffalo Geneticists.