A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Erbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Erbe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Metabolic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erbe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erbe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans