Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Erbe, MD
Richard Erbe, MD, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Richard Erbe, MD is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Richard Erbe, MD has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Richard Erbe, MD is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Danielle Goetz, MD
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi14
Indrajit Majumdar, MBBS
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Matthew Barth
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi9