A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ericson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ericson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ericson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ericson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ericson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ericson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Ericson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Ericson practice?
- Dr. Richard Ericson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ericson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.