A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ericson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ericson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ericson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ericson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ericson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ericson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Ericson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Ericson practice?
- Dr. Richard Ericson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ericson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.