A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ericson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ericson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ericson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ericson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ericson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Peter Ericson MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Ericson practice?
- Dr. Richard Ericson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ericson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.