A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Erpelding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Erpelding graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erpelding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erpelding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Erpelding practice?
Dr. Richard Erpelding practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Family Physicians.