A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Erpelding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erpelding
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Erpelding Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Erpelding graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Erpelding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Erpelding MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Erpelding practice?
- Dr. Richard Erpelding has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Erpelding practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.