Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Erpelding
Dr. Richard Erpelding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OR. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Erpelding is affiliated with McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center, Sacred Heart Medical Center and Sacred Heart-University Distr. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Erpelding has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Erpelding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.
Dr. Larry Jackson
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.03 mi42
Dr. Susan Hirtz
Family Medicine, Adult Care, General Practice
Springfield, OR 0.09 mi34
Dr. Bruce Harrow
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Springfield, OR 0.20 mi37