A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Esack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Esack is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Esack graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Esack DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Esack practice?
- Dr. Richard Esack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Esack practices Pain Medicine near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Neurologists.