A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Escajeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Escajeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Escajeda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Escajeda graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Escajeda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escajeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Escajeda practice?
- Dr. Richard Escajeda practices Family Medicine near Archdale, NC.