A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Escajeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Escajeda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escajeda
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Escajeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Escajeda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Escajeda graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Escajeda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Timothy Escajeda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Escajeda practice?
- Dr. Richard Escajeda has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Escajeda practices Family Medicine near Archdale, NC.