A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Escajeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Escajeda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escajeda
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Escajeda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Escajeda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Escajeda graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Escajeda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Timothy Escajeda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Escajeda practice?
- Dr. Richard Escajeda has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Escajeda practices Family Medicine near Archdale, NC.