inactive

Richard B Esler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

June 16th, 2013
Terrible, less than one minute encounter, huge bill
This doctor is the most uncaring doctor I have met so far. He sent his Physician Assistant to examine me, took her less than 3 minutes and after hours of waiting in the ER. He stood by the door of the ER room, said a few words. never asking any questions or examining me. Then I was sent a huge bill about 700 dollars which were reduced to 350 dollars after financial assistance. Financial assistance of the hospital kindly offered 100% discount, because of the financial hardship. But this doctors billing office would not reduce a cent from the bill. The medicine that he prescribed can be prescribed by any new resident or one minute clinic. I regret the day that I went to the ER, where there is a long wait for nothing, only a huge bill over your head. Do yourself a favor and go to urgent care or other cheaper clinics if you are uninsured. If you have to go to the ER, ask for a doctor who works for the hospital not for his pocket.