A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Espey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Espey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espey
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Espey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Espey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Espey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Espey practice?
- Dr. Richard Espey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Espey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.