A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Espey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Espey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Espey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Espey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Espey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Espey practice?
- Dr. Richard Espey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Espey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.