A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Essner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Essner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Essner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Essner graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Essner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Essner MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Essner practice?
- Dr. Richard Essner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Essner practices Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.