Dr. Richard Ethridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ethridge?

Disappointed with my results

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I had such high expectations for Dr. Ethridge. My surgery with Dr. Ethridge went very well, no complications, healed very fast, very little discomfort. However, I was extremely disappointed with my results. I was only planning on having this surgery once but now I am looking for another surgeon to do revision surgery. Also, his staff does not seem very welcoming. They always seemed to be in u hurry to rush me off.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

did my eye lift and neck lift but he never did my face lift. paid him all this money and he couldn't be honest he ran out of time. my face looked droopy before and after.

Patient

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I have been to another plastic surgeon for reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy . He was the worst I've ever seen. I happened by accident to run into Dr Ethridge and went in for a consultation to have my reconstruction re- done. It was the best appointment I have ever had. Dr Ethridge took the time to listen to my needs and wants.... Made sensible suggestions and away we went! The surgery was a breeze. Dr Ethridge has the best bedside manner. He actually cares about his patients. He has empathy and understanding about what his cancer patients are going through. He is the most kind and caring person I've met in his profession. Today I had some me time and saw Dr Ethridge for a little facial filler to take all those worry and age wrinkles away. What a great job!! I feel so good when I look in the mirror. Thank you Dr Ethridge for being the person you are and being at the right place at the right time for me to run into you! You are the best!

breast augmentation

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Menopause robbed me of the little breast tissue I had. Dr Ethridge expertly performed a breast augmentation on me a few weeks ago and my husband and I are thrilled with the results!! Being in your 50s and menopausal is no reason to give up on trying to look nice. Dr Ethridge made my breasts look natural and youthful. My breasts look better than when I was in my 20s. It's wonderful to finally have the figure I always wanted and its a relief that I can comfortably wear a bathing suit and no longer need padding or ruffles to hide how small I was. After meeting with Dr Ethridge I could see he has a great deal of knowledge and experience which give him such calm certainty in what he does. The way he clearly explained things made me feel comfortable and relaxed about the whole procedure and I chose him over all the other doctors in the area. I give Dr Ethridge the highest ratings!

RN and client

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ethridge since 2009. His bed side manner is unlike any doctor I have ever seen, and I work around doctors/patients for a living. For example, empathic, sincere, good listener & humble to name a few words I've heard him described as by patients & colleagues. His staff is courteous & wait times are short. I have seen his work on several patients, and not only is he good, but he genuinely cares about his patients and their goals. He is not pushy with his opinions or suggestions and does not attempt to up-sell. It is my impression that his practice model focuses around making his clients happy by achieving their goals, while maintaining his personal & surgical integrity. He takes trauma call at local hospitals, which nurtures a high level of skill while contributing to the community and volunteers time & expertise for the less fortunate in Latin America. You won't regret trusting this doctor.

The Best

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I have had two procedures with Dr. Ethridge in the last year and would never go to another surgeon. He and his staff are friendly, welcoming, and knowledgeable. I asked Dr. Ethridge for natural looking results for both procedures and know I got them with the first- the second is still healing but I think I will be very happy. He does not treat you like a number or a dollar sign and is very trustworthy.

AWESOME DOC

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I had more than one consultation and ended up choosing Dr.Ethridge. I could not be more pleased with my results. Him and his staff are very caring and compassionate. I would recommend to anyone!!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I had reconstructive nose surgery several years ago, and it was an excellent experience. Dr. Etheridge was wonderful and had an awesome bedside manner. I am referring my son to him now

Awesome Dr.

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Ethridge is an awesome plastic surgeon. I love my results!

Posted on January 3rd, 2017