A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Cole practice?
Dr. Richard Cole practices Family Medicine near Salem, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and Lexington, SC.
See Salem Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Cole, Dr. Ricardo Cole, Dr. Rich Cole, Dr. Richie Cole, Dr. Rick Cole, Dr. Rickey Cole