A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Umbilical Hernia
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eller graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Eller MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Eller practice?
- Dr. Richard Eller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eller practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.