A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Yellow Fever
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Golden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Golden MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Golden practice?
- Dr. Richard Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Golden practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.