A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Golden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Golden practice?
Dr. Richard Golden practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Golden, Dr. Ricardo Golden, Dr. Rich Golden, Dr. Richie Golden, Dr. Rick Golden, Dr. Rickey Golden