A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Griffiths is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffiths
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Griffiths Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Griffiths, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Griffiths has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Griffiths MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffiths has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Griffiths practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.