A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Griffiths is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Griffiths, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Griffiths has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Griffiths MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Richard Griffiths has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Griffiths practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Endocrinologists.