Dr. Richard Griffiths MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2015
Thorough
Dr Griffith shows a caring attitude towards his patients. His CDE is also well versed in educating patients.

April 22nd, 2013
A Doctor in the truest sense...
Dr Griffiths diagnosed me as a Type I diabetic about 7 years ago. I was completely blindsided by the diagnosis, as I was a (somewhat) healthy twenty-something at the time. But he helped me through the initial shock of it all and made me feel really comfortable with my diabetes by being incredibly straightforward and realistic about my healthcare. But what has impressed me the most is the fact that he truly cares about his patients and our well-being. He has gone out of his way for me on more than one occasion, and I can't thank him enough for it.

August 26th, 2012
I have been a diabetic for 50 years and Dr. Griffiths has been one the best I have had. He follows up on paper work, completes his promises and provides good care and advice. His nurse (Clair) is of the highest order. I have been seeing Dr. Griffiths for approx. 3 years.

May 26th, 2012
Warning!
I had an appointment with him 4 months ago and he has yet to do one thing to help me. I have a bone disease and am now afraid of fractures. You can not get a call back when you call. He does not get back after lab work; when you finally get him to order any. Save your self and go somewhere else!

June 30th, 2011
Thought I was there for my thyroid?
I saw dr. Griffiths after getting frustrated with an under active thyroid and how it was affecting my life with a young toddler as well as the relation it has to my bipolar disorder. I left with no help as far as my thyroid but instead he suggested I get a sleep study done in case I may have sleep apnea (I don't snore?) and I see a dietician. Thanks for no help with the thyroid... And pointing out that I'm having trouble with the baby weight and that yes, I did get a lot of stretch marks during my pregnancy. Yes he actually asked about my stretch marks... Does he not have any training in appropriate topics for a postpartum woman? I should probably have known just by the fact that he was one of the few endocrinologists I could get into without a referral and I got in so quickly that more than likely he was not going to be very helpful.

March 10th, 2017