Learn more about Dr. Richard Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jacobs, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infant Disorders
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lung Diseases
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Tuberculosis)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fuller Jacobs FAAP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Richard Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jacobs practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.