Learn more about Dr. Richard Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jacobs, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infant Disorders
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lung Diseases
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Tuberculosis)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fuller Jacobs FAAP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Richard Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jacobs practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Infectious Disease Doctors.