A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jones, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fred Jones DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Richard Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jones practices Family Medicine near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Family Physicians.