A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jones, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jones, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fred Jones DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Jones practice?
- Dr. Richard Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jones practices Family Medicine near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hesperia, CA.
See Apple Valley Primary Care Doctors.