Dr. Richard Fred Kaplan MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children`s National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kaplan, Dr. Ricardo Kaplan, Dr. Rich Kaplan, Dr. Richie Kaplan, Dr. Rick Kaplan, Dr. Rickey Kaplan