A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Malignant Hyperthermia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fred Kaplan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaplan practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.