Dr. Richard Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levy?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2015

My children have been patients for the last 12 years. They love the doctors and nurses. We are very happy and grateful.

March 16th, 2013

mrs

kiddox medical group with dr. richard levy is awesome 4 stars to them i love this office very courteous and complient to you and your childs needs.... Dr. levy is so suffecient and gentle when it comes to my child he never ever rushes answers every question that myself or my husband has. i couldn't thank him or his staff enough!!!(we are regulars) thanks again to such wonderful people n our healthacre

November 12th, 2012

Very satisfied

We just had a newborn son with down syndrome. Dr Levy and Bourne diagnosed him immediately and spent a long time talking with us in the hospital and answered all our questions. Since then, he calls frequently just to check up and make sure things are OK. We highly recommend him.

August 9th, 2012

Very disappointed

I was happy for many years with Dr. Levy, but my most recent experience with him has marred that. Dr. Levy ordered unnecessary blood tests for my son and when I questioned him about it, he became defensive and argumentative. I no longer consider him a reasonable and qualified physician who places the needs of his patients above the almighty dollar. I have sent him a letter telling him that I will no longer be in need of his services. Very disappointed.

July 25th, 2011

Professional and caring doctor and staff.

March 4th, 2011

Extremely unprofessional

This is the most unprofessional doctor's office I've ever been!!! I cannot even describe how upset I am with his office staff and nurses. They are so unfriendly. Last time I had to wait 30min to get to the exam room with my 9 month old. They told me to undress him and that the doctor will be there in a few. "The few" turned into 40min. My child was freezing. I end up dressing him up again. The doctor was friendly but in a rush. He said he will call the nurse to run a test on my baby and left... And never came back. I still had questions for him. The nurse was confused and also didn't know if we were supposed to stay or leave the exam room. It took 20 min for somebody to schedule my next appointment (which I am canceling now, because I am changing this doctor). The nurse was rude and very impatient too.I called the office multiple times just to check if they received the medical records from my child's previous doctor, and the said they are very busy and cannot open the mail. Really!?! The records were mailed 10 days ago and I still don't know if they've received them. I don't know if my child is current on his vaccinations.Just ridiculous service! I wished we never had to change our previous doctor, but our insurance plan changed. :(

October 26th, 2010

Horrible experience

Dr. Levy and his staff are the worst medical professionals I have ever experienced. His office staff rarely answers the phone during the weekday business hours and when you leave a message, they never return your call. On the weekends, it takes at least three calls before they answer. In addition, his staff never calls you to remind you of the appointments. When you do finally reach them, they are rude, abrupt, and are constantly focusing on whether you have paid your copayments.The techs in his staff are equally inept. They sent a 19 year old boy to draw labs on my 3 year old son. The boy stuck my son three times and was still unable to draw any blood.Dr. Levy himself has a poor bedside manner and is generally dismissive of our concerns. We have been to see him three times and each time, we feel that he is just going thru the motions and not giving my son individual attention. Thankfully our son has been healthy so that we have not had to rely on him. We are taking our son elsewhere.

May 1st, 2015