Learn more about Dr. Richard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Sawyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Sawyer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sawyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Internists and Methuen Gastroenterologists.