A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Sawyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Sawyer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Sawyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sawyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Methuen, MA.
See Methuen Internists and Methuen Gastroenterologists.