Learn more about Dr. Richard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sawyer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Sawyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Sawyer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Sawyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sawyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Methuen, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Methuen Internists and Methuen Gastroenterologists.