A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sawyer is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sawyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Sawyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Sawyer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Sawyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sawyer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA.
See North Andover Internists and North Andover Gastroenterologists.