A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Silver MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Pulmonologists.