A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Silver MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Silver practice?
- Dr. Richard Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Silver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Pulmonologists.