A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Silver practice?
Dr. Richard Silver practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Urgent Care Centers, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Silver, Dr. Ricardo Silver, Dr. Rich Silver, Dr. Richie Silver, Dr. Rick Silver, Dr. Rickey Silver