A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Otolaryngology near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC and Saint Peters, MO.
See Danville Otolaryngologists.