A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Otolaryngology near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC and Saint Peters, MO.
See Danville Otolaryngologists.