A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Childrens Hosp Of Alabama, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Smith DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Osteopaths.