A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Smith, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Childrens Hosp Of Alabama, Birmingham, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Smith DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Richard Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Smith practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Katonah, NY.
See Katonah Osteopaths.