A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wagner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Of Texas Medical Br, Galveston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fahy Wagner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wagner practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Dermatologists and Galveston Internists.