A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wagner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Of Texas Medical Br, Galveston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fahy Wagner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wagner practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Dermatologists and Galveston Internists.