A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Total Renal Care Panama City & Marianna Units
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Walker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Walker practice?
- Dr. Richard Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Walker practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists and Panama City Nephrologists.