Overall Review

July 22nd, 2013
Great Pediatrician
My children have been seeing Dr. Weiner since the day they were born, he's the pediatrician that came to check out my son when I gave birth to him five years ago, we have stuck to him since and requested him to check out my second son when he was born two years ago as well. He's very attentive and answers all your questions, he's an outstanding doctor!

July 23rd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Weiner has been my son's doctor since he was born. He is always patient with me, answers all my questions and listens to all my concern. I love that he is always frank and honest. I also love that the office has a separate entrance for sick patients and well patients. I have never had to wait very long, but I always try to get the earliest appointment available to keep the wait time shorter.

January 11th, 2011
Dr Weiner is the best pediatrition in las vegas
Hes been my sons DR for four years now, since he was three days old, hes very caring, takes the time to hold him and play with him, answers all your questions, hes awesome, i would definetly recommend him, his office staff on the other hand can be rude & snooty, they arent very friendly,that wont stop me from being a patient of DR Weiner, hes great with children.

March 13th, 2010
DO NOT USE HIM!!!!
He was rude and started a fight in front of my 4 year old daughter. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. What kind of pediatrician would do that in front of a child?

March 11th, 2009
Dr.Weiner has only seen my daughter twice when she was born and when she was two weeks after that i never saw him again but the two times he had seen her were incredible visits he has the patience to answer all my questions i love the staff ppl will never be happy with a physician but im happy with my physicians they are very professional i love them best physicians in vegas