A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fracture Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.