A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fabian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass Mental Health Center, Boston, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Fabian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Richard Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fabian practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.