A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fadil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fadil, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadil graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Fadil MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Fadil practice?
- Dr. Richard Fadil has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fadil practices Urology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Urologists.