A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fain, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fain graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Fain practice?
Dr. Richard Fain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.