Learn more about Dr. Richard Faiola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Faiola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Faiola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiola graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Faiola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Faiola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Faiola practice?
- Dr. Richard Faiola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Faiola practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Primary Care Doctors.