A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fairbrother:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fairbrother
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Fairbrother Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbrother graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Fairbrother has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Fairbrother DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Fairbrother practice?
- Dr. Richard Fairbrother has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fairbrother practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.