A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fairley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fairley, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Travel Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fairley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Fairley MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Fairley practice?
- Dr. Richard Fairley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fairley practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.