Dr. Richard Faller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Faller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2014

very very smart.

July 30th, 2013

Wealth of knowledge

Dr. Faller was able to accuretly diagnose my condition. It turned out to be an obscure conditon that not many people know about. I also loved his New jersy accent!

October 7th, 2011

Karri E. Vaughan PA-C operating under supervisor Richard Faller MD.

ER check-in staff professional and reassuring. Sat in ER waiting room for half hour and almost another half hour in ER room. Staff (physician assistant) spent about 3 minutes with me. When I asked if I could ask some questions, I was told they'd write instructions for me. Nurse's medicine directions were too short and too fast, as if speaking with medical staff instead of a patient. Was asked to sign to attest to their checklist being followed (which they ignored) and that I understood their directions, which I didn't so they fetched a label. Never asked me if I had any questions. Check-out staff was blunt. Got home and read the medicine insert and discovered the manufacturer stated it is not to be used for my condition. After checking with two other medical staff on my own, they agreed it was wrong medicine that would have caused damage. No contact information on their paperwork. Reported experience to hospital administration, who were glad I didn't take the medicine.