A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Famularo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Famularo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Famularo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Famularo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Famularo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Famularo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Famularo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Famularo practice?
- Dr. Richard Famularo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Famularo practices Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.