Learn more about Dr. Richard Famularo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Famularo
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Famularo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Famularo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Famularo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Famularo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Famularo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Famularo practice?
- Dr. Richard Famularo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Famularo practices Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.