Learn more about Dr. Richard Fankhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fankhauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fankhauser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fankhauser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fankhauser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fankhauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Fankhauser practice?
Dr. Richard Fankhauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sunbury, OH and Washington Court House, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.