A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fankhauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fankhauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fankhauser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fankhauser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fankhauser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Fankhauser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Fankhauser practice?
- Dr. Richard Fankhauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fankhauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.