Learn more about Dr. Richard Fantus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fantus is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fantus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fantus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fantus, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alcoholic Intoxication
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantus graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fantus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Fantus MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Fantus practice?
- Dr. Richard Fantus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fantus practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.