Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Faraday
Dr. Richard Faraday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Faraday is affiliated with Chapman Global Medical Center, Garden Grove Hospital & Medical Center and Orange County Global Medical Center. Dr. Faraday has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Faraday has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Richard Faraday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Behnam Khaleghi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Dicran Baron
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Muhammad Sohel
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Orange, CA 0.03 mi33