Dr. Richard Faraday MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. Faraday is extremely thorough, does not try to rush me out, and is very knowledgeable. I felt much better after meeting with him and having him explain what was wrong and what I had to do. He shows concern when he see's me and is always ready and waiting for me to arrive.

November 29th, 2014
he's great
I can't believe what a great doctor Dr. Faraday is. First off, he actually calls you HIMSELF...how many doctors do that nowadays. He is very thorough and he took a medical history of me that was very detailed. He diagnosed my problem and helped me tremendously. He calls me back every time I call him and promptly too. I really recommend him

January 3rd, 2012
Avoid this doctor
This doctor is someone who needs to re-think why he is in practice. I was told by his front office to come in for an emergency appointment at his lunch hour due to the fact that I believed I had was coming down with second round of shingles this year. When he walked into the room, he immediately began to angrily chastise me that I was "late" and how could he "possibly begin to help a complex case like me and get out of the office in time for my meeting." My husband and I were speechless. When I recovered, I got up and said I would leave, and he then told me to sit down. He did not inspect my body or look for any shingles, rudely asked if I ever had taken an HIV test, said that he couldn't understand what might be wrong with me and I might have some "exotic" rheumatological disease and he couldn't help me. I left in tears. When I got home I undressed and found the outbreak of shingles on my back. He actually tried to bill me for the appointment. I told his staff I would rather report him to the state board.