A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Farah is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Farah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Farah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Farah practice?
- Dr. Richard Farah has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Farah practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.