A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard-Salim Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Farah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard-Salim F Farah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard-Salim F. Farah practice?
- Dr. Richard-Salim Farah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard-Salim Farah practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.