A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Farleigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Farleigh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Farleigh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farleigh graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Farleigh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Merle Farleigh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Farleigh practice?
- Dr. Richard Farleigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Farleigh practices Gastroenterology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Austin Gastroenterologists.